Please Note Our New Number 518-238-8519
can’t break free until you let it go.”
Why Choose Christopher Viagrande NP Psychiatry, PLLC?
Reasons Patients throughout NYS choose my practice for mental health care:
- Expert in multiple specialties: From getting your medication regimen up and working within the 1 st three sessions, Chris is very seasoned in core-oriented psychotherapy.
“I love only having to take off of work for one appointment rather than two since Chris covers all of my mental health needs in each session.”
- Experienced leadership: Chris has experience in multiple specialties and holds adjunct professor positions at Sage Graduate School and Upstate Medical School of Nursing. Chris has also successfully devised, developed and launched his first Telemedical Co.
- Easy-to-reach location: Central to most of the capital district, offering both in-office and phone appointments. You can access Chris via phone, email or text message at any given time. Chris also offers concierge sessions, please inquire within.
- Privacy & Anonymity: Paying privately allows for sensitive information such as topics discussed and medications prescribed during your session to remain absolutely confidential.
- Access & Affordability: Between self-scheduling, direct email, text and cell access, you are always able to get either myself or my administrator you better assist you. All session fees are tracked and logged on Out-Of-Network claim forms that you may simply hand into your commercial insurance carrier for reimbursement. Average reimbursement is 80%.
The Stigma Can Be As Debilitating As The Symptoms
and likely half of them have been or are in therapy right now.
in fact, it will return you to your best self.
1. Schedule an appointment.
2. I ask questions.
4. Treatment plan.
6. Next session.
I have a bike. Do you like TV? I saw a rock. Hi.
Now close your eyes and imagine a pill you could take to harness and focus your attention, increase your productivity and improve the overall quality of your relationships.
Now open your eyes and schedule your appointment. Narrow your focus, improve your productivity and get your life back on track.
thought and I really need to share it. Right now!
- Rushing through tasks
- Being socially inappropriate
- Acting without much consideration of the probable results
- Inability to sit still, often daydreaming or getting in trouble
Untreated ADHD leaves you exhausted and feeling defeated.
However, with the proper medication, living up to your potential in all areas of your life becomes both manageable and attainable.
Treatments for this rising disorder have become cutting edge and are considered some of the best treatment options amongst all medication classes.
cramps, your body grows cold just thinking about what you have to get done.
And that doomed feeling never subsides. It stays with you all day
influencing every decision, severely limiting your options and life choices.
Anxiety is like a fever; you can learn how to reduce the temperature and
avoid getting sick. With treatment, you can reduce or eliminate the symptoms
of panic and regain control of your life.
knowing you can’t get out of the situation you are in without others noticing. Your mind
looks for exit but is trapped by its own device. 10 minutes lasts for hours but it breaks.
You survive another one but when will it return? Should you avoid that situation again?
Panic Attacks are no joke and occur as the brain is firing to rapidly causing the panic
centers to become hyperactive.
They are irrational and very easily treated. Learn how to diffuse panic attacks
and to fight back with a calm and measured approach that will eventually replace
any medications you were or are on.
I believe you may have saved my life yet again.
If the medical marijuana continues to work like it seems to be then it will be the part of treatment that was missing.
Chris you really are the man! And again can not tell you, especially with a few things going on today, how much I truly appreciate you always being there for me to help out.
Even if I do relocate to out here I will make it a priority to still hopefully have you as my doctor.
Thanks again man for being the best doctor I've ever had!